Intimate Hip South Beach Boutique Hotel and only steps away from Ocean Drive, the Fashion District, and Nightclubs.
- Free Wifi
- Round-trip airport shuttle from Miami International Airport
- Complimentary Drinks Nightly 7pm-8pm at the Safari Bar
- 42" Plasma TVs with Satellite Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- 300 count Mascioni Linens and Robes
- Mahogany furnishings with aluminum accents
- Hardwood floors
- Mini Bars and In-Room Safe
- Stereo with CD player
- Alarm Clock
- Voice Mail
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Guest Rooms have either two double beds or one King bed
COMPLIMENTARY FITNESS CLASSES
- Bounce by Royafit on Saturdays at 12pm at Riviera South Beach, Bamboo Pool at 318 20th Street (20th & Liberty Avenue).
- Personal fitness trainer, Byron Rizzi, from 11am-3pm at Riviera South Beach, Rooftop Fitness Center at 318 20th Street (20th & Liberty Avenue).
Shuttle Bus ScheduleImportant Notes:
• On Wednesdays the shuttle runs from MIA every odd hour starting at 9:00am and from our hotels every even hour starting at 8:00am.
• For the Catalina, the pick up and drop off times at the hotel will be +15 minutes in relation to the posted schedule.
• Guests must provide the shuttle driver with printed proof of reservation in order to board the shuttle.
• Our airport shuttle service is for MIA only and is available seven days a week.
• Shuttle pick up at MIA Airport is located at Door 17, Second-Level Departures, Central Terminal G. Our shuttle fleet consists of two black buses with a South Beach Group logo so please look out for them.
• Due to new airport security regulations, our shuttle cannot sit at Central Terminal G, Second Floor Departures for a long period. While standing at the shuttle stop location please wave down our shuttle when you see it so our driver knows to stop for you.
• Please make sure to schedule your return trip to the airport at least 3 hours before your departure time.
• Our airport shuttle is offered on a space available basis. South Beach Group is not responsible for paying for guest transportation when the shuttle bus is full or has mechanical issues.
• Guests are limited to up to 2 pieces of luggage weighing 50-75 lbs or less. Items not allowed on board include: tvs, windsurfing equipment, surfboards, very large boxes, bicycles, etc. Read our luggage policy.
• The South Beach Group is not responsible for you being late or missing your flight due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic or mechanical problems with our vans.
• Florida law requires your child be secured in a child safety seat, please bring one as it is the parent's or caregiver’s responsibility. We do not provide child restraint seats and will not be able to provide service without one.
MIA to Hotel
Hotel to MIA